On 05/07/2018, the People’s Committee of Hanoi has issued Resolution No. 04/2018 / NQ-HDND on stipulating specific contents and levels under the jurisdiction of the People’s Council of Hanoi. Resolution No. 04/2018 / NQ-HDND is effective from 01/8/2018
Accordingly, Resolution No. 04/2018 / NQ-HDND stipulates the new content highlighting the policy to support newly established enterprises in Hanoi, specifically as follows:
First, the policy applies:
– To support the fee for announcing the contents of enterprise registration for the first time at the newly established medium-sized enterprise information portal for small and medium enterprises: VND 300,000 / enterprise.
– Funding support to make 01 (one) sign of legal entity for newly established enterprises and newly established enterprises converted from business households: at actual cost but not exceeding 300,000 VND / 1 enterprise.
– To support the express delivery fund for newly set up enterprises, transformed enterprises from business households wishing to receive the certificate of enterprise registration at home or working office: of the branch of the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Corporation – Hanoi Post Office (the unit appointed to provide public services under Decision 41/2011 / QD-TTg dated 04/8/2011 of the Prime Minister cover).
Second, the object of application:
– Organizations and individuals setting up new enterprises meeting the criteria for determining small and medium enterprises according to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 4 of the Small and Medium Enterprise Support Law No. 04/2017 / QH14 dated 12 June 2017.
– Business households transformed into new enterprises
As of August 1, 2018, most newly established businesses in Hanoi will be supported with the cost of disclosing first-time enterprise registration and the cost of signing the legal entity . This is a new policy that is important in encouraging and supporting new businesses, contributing to the development of the private sector in Hanoi.