Franchise has facilitated many foreign brands to break into Vietnam. In addition to franchise industry for food, beverage or education, franchising in goods retail industry is ...
FDI companies sector is witnessed a positive production volume, 91.1% of which are expected to increase or remain their volume ...
On December 30, 2019, the Ministry of Education and Training issued Circular 27/2019 / TT-BGDDT stipulating the main content of the higher education diploma and annex (bachelor’s, master’s degree). doctoral, doctorate, and equivalent qualifications). This Circular takes effect from March 1, 2020.
According to the Circular, there are 10 main contents recorded on higher education diplomas, including:
1) The motto
2) Name of the degree according to each training level (bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree, equivalent qualification).
3) Training industry.
4) Name of the higher education institution that grants the degree.
5) Full name, middle name, name of the person who is granted the degree.
6) Date of birth of the person who is granted the degree.
7) Graduation class (if applicable).
8) Place name, date of granting diploma.
9) Titles, signatures, surnames, middle names, names of persons competent to grant diplomas and affix stamps according to regulations;
10) Serial number and number in the original register for granting diplomas.
In addition to the main content that must be included in the university diploma as listed, the higher education institution is allowed to supplement other items on the higher education diploma in accordance with the law.
Therefore, it is noteworthy that on the higher education diploma no longer shows the content of the form of training: “Regular”, “Learning by doing”, “Distance learning” as guided in Appendix issued together with Circular No. 19/2011 / TT-BGDĐT. According to Article 3 of Circular 27/2019 / TT-BGDDT, the form of training is one of the contents recorded in the annex of diplomas. In addition, stipulating the registration of degrees by each level of education: bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree shows that a university diploma will be collectively referred to as a bachelor’s degree, no longer recorded by major. as today (by engineer, architect, doctor …).
Circular 27/2019 / TT-BGDDT takes effect from March 1, 2020 and replaces the Circular 23/2009 / TT-BGDĐT on master form, Circular 24/2009 / TT-BGDĐT about the doctorate form; Circular 19/2011 / TT-BGDDT about the model of university diploma; Circular 20/2011 / TT-BGDDT on the form of honorary doctorate The main provisions on the higher education diplomas and appendices of the Circular have ensured the consistency with the amended Higher Education Law 2018 taking effect from July 1, 2019. on not distinguishing university degrees by the form of training.