Currently, along with professional skills and legal security, lawyers increasingly assert their role in the process of handling cases under the provisions of administrative, civil and criminal law and even throughout the execution phase. By exercising their rights and performing their duties, lawyers shall protect the legitimate rights and interests of individuals, agencies and organizations, contributing to the protection of justice and protection of the socialist legislation. With the legal assistance of the lawyer, the litigants will understand and fully exercise their legal rights and obligations, facilitate the effective implementation of the sentence. BIZLAWYER represents to support, to be the representative of the rights and interests of the clients, coordinate with the goverment to ensure the implementation of the judgments, with the legal services as follows:
- Explain and provide legal counsel for the involved parties to understand the law provisions in the judgment execution process;
- Compile a petition, request, complaint or denunciation against the illegal acts and decisions of the executor and the civil judgment enforcement organization;
- Be an authorized representative to participate in the process of executing the judgments;
- Participate to protect legal interests for the civil judgment creditor, directly conduct the verification (as authorized) of the conditions of the judgment execution by the civil judgment debtors, such as distracting, blocking property to avoid dispersion of property;
- Collect information and documents, detect any shortcomings or mistakes of the executors or the judgment-executing organization; Provide opinions, petitions or complaints of the lawyers, to ensure that the process of civil judgment execution takes place in an objective and lawful manner, ensure the lawful interests of the involved parties.