On May 09, 2018, the People’s Committee of Hanoi issued Plan No.106/KH-UBND on implementation of the Law on Support for small-and medium-sized enterprises in Hanoi. This plan took effect from the date of its promulgation.
Accordingly, Plan No.106/KH-UBND has set up supporting tasks for small-and medium-sized enterprises in Hanoi as follows:
- Propagate and disseminate the Law on Support for small-and medium-sized enterprises and relevant legal documents;
- Support in accessing to credit;
- Perfect the organizational model and operation mechanism of the credit guarantee fund for small-and medium-sized enterprises in the city according to Decree No.34/2018/ND-CP;
- Support in tax and accounting;
- Support in production premises;
- Support in technology, incubators, technical facilities, common working areas;
- Support in market expansion;
- Support in information, counseling and legal support;
- Support in human resources development;
- Support small-and medium-sized enterprises to convert from household businesses;
- Support small-and medium-sized enterprises to start their creative businesses;
- Support small-and medium-sized enterprises in the city to participate in industrial linkage clusters and value chains
Therefore, it can be seen that the tasks set out in Plan No.106/KH-UBND cover all difficulties that small-and medium-sized enterprises can encounter and propose measures to support them, thereby creating conditions for these enterprises to develop and increase their competitiveness with foreign enterprises.