Franchise has facilitated many foreign brands to break into Vietnam. In addition to franchise industry for food, beverage or education, franchising in goods retail industry is ...
FDI companies sector is witnessed a positive production volume, 91.1% of which are expected to increase or remain their volume ...
Document No. 2698/BCT-DTĐL was issued on April 16, 2020 by the Ministry of Industry and Trade on supporting electricity price reduction for customers using electricity affected by Covid epidemic -19.
According to the Decision No. 648/QD-BCT issued on March 20, 2019, the average retail price of electricity is 1,864.44 vnđ/KWh (excluding VAT). With the complicated situation of the Covid 19 epidemic, which has seriously affected the socio-economic life of Vietnam, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has sent a written request to the Department of Industry and Trade of the provinces and cities directly. of the Central Government and Vietnam Electricity Group shall apply the policy of reducing electricity sale prices and reducing electricity charges to individuals and organizations, specifically as follows:
1. Price reduction:
– 10% reduction will apply to the retail rates for commercial customers and industrial customers in Decision No. 648/QD-BCT dated March 20, 2019 for peak, shoulder and off-peak periods.
– 10% reduction will apply to retail rates of level 1 to 4 for residential customers in Decision No. 648/QD-BCT.
– Retail rates for industrial customers will apply to tourist accommodation establishments (according to the 2017’s Law on Tourism and relevant laws) instead of commercial rates.
– Wholesale rates in rural areas, dormitories or residential clusters; wholesale rates for commercial-residential complexes: 10% reduction will apply to residential rates of level 1 to 4; 10% reduction will apply to wholesaling of electricity for other purposes according to Decision No. 648/QD-BCT.
– Wholesale rates for industrial zones and markets: 10% reduction will apply to the wholesaling tariff in Decision No. 648/QD-BCT.
2. Discounts (before tax) for EVN’s customers that participating in Covid-19 control:
– 100% discount will be given to quarantine facilities other than hotels, treatment facilities for suspected cases and confirmed cases of Covid-19.
– 20% discount will be given to health facilities where suspected cases and confirmed cases of Covid-19are examined, tested and treated.
– 20% discount will be given to hotels that are used for quarantine of suspected cases and confirmed cases of Covid-19.
The list of facilities eligible for discounts shall be provided for electricity supply units by National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Control, the Ministry of National Defense, the Ministry of Public Security and the People’s Committees of provinces.
This policy has contributed to reducing financial stress for individuals and businesses, for manufacturing businesses with high demand for electricity, the reduction of electricity prices helps these businesses accumulate costs. contribute to the recovery of business after the disease situation stabilizes